Wema Bank Plc ALAT Student Ambassador Program 2018
Wema Bank Plc - Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
ALAT by Wema Bank is Nigeria's first fully digital bank. As opposed to the regular banking system, everything is done with ease at your own convenience on mobile phone via an app.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Student Ambassador Program
- The ALAT Student Ambassador Program (ASAP) is open to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria who are good conversationalists and interested in marketing.
- If you're selected to join the program, you will be expected to:
- Convince other students in your school to sign up for ALAT.
- Meet account opening targets.
- Propose ways to reach more students.
24th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Client Experience Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Branch Admin Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Quotation & Listing Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Transaction Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Trading Business at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Coverage Head, Private Banking (Abuja) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager, Private Banking at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group