Web Developer/Programmer at SEPBRAV Technology International
SEPBRAV Technology International - We are a futuristic ICT company that dares to imagine and create the impossible. STI is a trusted website, mobile app, e-commerce, database, SNS management, graphics, and content creation company with over 18 years’ experience. Bespoke, second to none designs is our watchword and we have created solutions for over 270 clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer/Programmer
- Develop and build basic to advance websites, web apps, mobile apps, database, etc.
- Develop software programs (added advantage)
- Minimum of ND/HND or Bachelors degree
- Must have a good command of English
- Must be conversant with the use of computers and Microsoft office.
Application Closing Date
6th October 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)