Web Developer at TVC Communications
TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market-leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital.
We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Job Type: Full Time
- Development of Web Portal/Platform (TVC Brands) and management of existing platforms and websites that are user friendly and incorporation of social interactive elements.
- Integrate and merge data into website database and display that allows usability and flow experience of site and system
- Internal SEO optimization and creating of code for the organization’s website.
- Produce a consistent visual image on the organization’s websites by promoting uniform fonts, formatting, icons, images and layout techniques.
- Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests.
- Ensuring that the links and basic functions of the website are working perfectly.
- Supervising and managing the design aspects of the website from the conceptual stage, and regularly maintain and upgrade the website.
- Providing general technical support for content providers (web desk).
- Maintain cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility for accessibility of the website from a variety of different environments.
- Handle any technical issues on the website, Check bugs and problems, diagnose and fix them, as long as they are not from the hosting.
- Assist in Website Optimization (links building, keywords research, html tagging, etc.)
- Proven work experience in Content Management Software (CMS)
- Solid experience in website language development, coding and management
- Strong experience in Graphics and layout design
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to manage Hosting and domain registrations/renewals
- Knowledge on software development and management
- Creative thinking
- Effective verbal & written communication skills.
26th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Senior Multi-Media Journalist, Digital at the BBC World Service
- Broadcast Journalist, BBC Hausa at the BBC World Service
- Reporter, Health at BBC World Service
- Broadcast Journalist (Multimedia), Health at the BBC World Service
- Journalist (Events Producer) at the BBC World Service
- Finance Assistant at BBC Media Action
- Web Developer at TVC Communications
- Online Video Editor at TVC Communications
- Client Service/ Account Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Video Editor at CameraBoy Multimedia