Web Designer (Front End) at TeamAce
TeamAce is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer (Front End)
- Our Website Designer will use his/her creative and software engineering/programming skills to design, build and improve our client websites.
- He/She must understand user experience and able to build websites that are easy to understand, navigate and use, and adhere to design standards and specifications.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with our client
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding of our client.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Ready to share portfolio links
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
N200,000 - N350,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Website Designer-AF08" as subject of your mail.
Note: Only the correct email subject would be attended to.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)