Water Factory Engineer at EdoJobs
EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Water Factory Engineer
- An experienced pure water machine operator (engineer) is needed to work with a reputable Water producing company
- Ensure the Clean up machine parts after every work procedure.
- Carrying out routine checks on the machine before main work begins to be sure that it is in good condition for production
- Monitor machine closely to detect any signs of malfunctioning that may affect the quality of work and tackles it immediately to avoid it getting worse.
- Ensuring that the machine is operating at its optimum capacity.
- Ability to read and understand machine manuals.
- Ability to repair in case of break down of machine
- B.Eng (Chemical/Mechanical)
- Technically trained in the field
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a factory engineer
- Ability to carry out routine repairs essential
- Must be smart and be able to multi-task.
Application Closing Date
12th August 2019.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)