Video/Graphic Content Editor at Pickmeup International Company Limited
Pickmeup International Company Limited have been developed to combat the current ride-hailing challenges faced by urban & rural users in Nigeria. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video/Graphic Content Editor
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and creative Video/Graphics Editor to join our team! As a Video/Graphics Editor at our company, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes.
- That is, editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects.
- As video has become the best way for communicating the company's messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company's success.
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Work both on and off-site
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative teammates
- Regularly collaborate with the marketing team
- Follow the company's brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Use creativity techniques in designing graphics.
- Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto videotape in preparation for inputting into the computer
- Digitally cutting files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what's usable
- Creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- Writing voiceover/commentary
- Suggesting or selecting music.
Requirements and Qualifications
- OND, B.Sc or similar degree
- 3 years of experience as a video specialist of a similar role
- Some experience of using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
Application Closing Date
30th October 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)