Utility Field Engineer at Dangote Refinery
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria's most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Field Engineer
Function/Domain: Plant Operations (PO)
Handles the field operation of the unit or part of the unit (along with coordination of panel operators and shift in charge)
- Maintains all operating parameters in line with instructions of panel officer/shift in charge
- Coordinates with Maintenance team to attend to the Equipment maintenance activity /instruments / controllers/ transmitters/ control valves etc., and maintain the control systems
- Maintains a record of bypass of safety interlocks and ensures approvals are available from competent authority for the same.
- B.Sc or Diploma in Engineering (preferably Mechanical),
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in refinery utility operations, should be familiar with refinery utility operation.
31st August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer (SSA) at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- IT Intern - NYSC at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- Invoice to Cash Collector at GE Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company New Job Opportunities
- Utility Field Engineer at Dangote Refinery
- Shell SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme 2018
- Utility Production Manager at Dangote Group
- Operations Utility Head at Dangote Group
- Utility Panel Officer at Dangote Group
- Materials Manager at Dangote Group - 2 Openings