Textile Designer at the Adirelounge
The Adirelounge is a hand dyed Textile Company that creates unique designs on non-conventional fabrics like chiffon, tshirts, scarves and silk. We also train rural women, widows, vulnerable and out of school youth in this Adire skill.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Textile Designer
Job Description / Requirements
- Create designs for textile collection
- Manages production staff
- Ability to use photoshop / Corel draw / Illustrator is a must.
- Be artistic and creative.
- Have an eye for color, texture and pattern.
- Good attention to detail
- Understand the properties of different materials, dyes and the production process of hand dye textiles.
- Have knowledge of the market and be bale to predict new trends.
- Be good at problem solving
- Degree in textile design is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)