Techno Oil Limited Graduate Trainees Recruitment
Techno Oil Limited is an integrated, wholly indigenous company which today holds a diverse portfolio of prime investment in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure and manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Graduates from a recognised University with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
- Must not be more than 29 years by 31st December, 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Drop your Applications at:
Techno Oil Place Head Office,
7b Prince Alaba Abiodun Oniru Road,
Victoria Island Annexe,
- Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer (SSA) at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- IT Intern - NYSC at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- Invoice to Cash Collector at GE Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company New Job Opportunities
- Utility Field Engineer at Dangote Refinery
- Shell SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme 2018
- Utility Production Manager at Dangote Group
- Operations Utility Head at Dangote Group
- Utility Panel Officer at Dangote Group
- Materials Manager at Dangote Group - 2 Openings