System Administrator at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Administrator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Grade: Banking Officer
Department: Technology Infrastructure
Division: Technology & Operations
Reports to: Unit Head, System Administration
- Review of Security logs and alerts
- Manage, operationally, the profiles, users and passwords within the access control of NIBSS systems.
- Manage the cryptographic keys, coordination of cryptographic ceremonies.
- Conduct security research.
- Operate the Hardware Security Modules (HSMs).
- Monitor the security systems (e.g. Nessus, Websense, Change Tracker e.t.c)
- Vulnerability assessment and analyze security patches of NIBSS Systems.
- Conduct periodic Security Assessment and Penetration Testing of key parameters of the NIBSS enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University. A master's degree or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification(s) is necessary to demonstrate proficiency in the functional objectives of the role. Hence, certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, MCP, will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience related to the Job
- University degree in Numerical Sciences;
- Good knowledge of Computer Networks;
- Good knowledge of Windows and UNIX flavoured Operating Systems;
- Knowledge of security tools and best practices;
- Understanding of programming techniques;
- Proficiency in MS Office suites;
- Microsoft Windows OS, Linux and Unix based OS;
- Application implementation, installation and support;
- Computer security and hardening;
- Penetration testing and vulnerability assessment;
- Implementation and management of endpoint protection tools;
- Active directory, SCOM, and SCCM;
- Virtualization and;
- Cryptographic modules
- The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Courage to challenge
- Team spirit
- Focus on excellent delivery
- IS Security
- Customer Focus
- Information analysis and management.
19th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Client Experience Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Branch Admin Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Quotation & Listing Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Transaction Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Trading Business at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Coverage Head, Private Banking (Abuja) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager, Private Banking at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group