Subsea Engineer Recruitment at ExxonMobil Graduate
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Position: Subsea Engineer
Job Segment: Hydraulics, Engineer, Instrumentation, Engineering
- The successful candidate will provide support to the deep water assets for all subsea related activities.
- Conducting proactive surveillance of subsea equipment from data interrogated fromsurveillance tools and presenting insights on performance in addition to identifying opportunities to enhance existing operations
- Troubleshooting subsea flow assurance, control systems issues as and when they arise
- Developing subsea inspection plans and supporting execution of survey activities for subsea equipment
- Analyzing inspection results and conducting fitness for service assessment to ensure integrity of the subsea equipment
- Participating in, or leading various safety studies/activities such as: PHAs, HAZOPS, JSAs, and incident investigations for marine systems
- Supporting maintenance of subsea equipment, spares inventory and subsea tooling.
- Interfacing with diverse groups including vendors and operations/maintenance technicians on subsea related issues
- Providing technical leadership on all subsea-related issues.
- The successful candidate will have technical and engineering experience supporting operations and maintenance of subsea equipment for producing facilities in the oil and gas industry.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following disciplines: Subsea, Marine, Naval Architecture, Civil, Ocean engineering or any other related engineering disciplines
- 5 – 10 years technical and engineering experience in the area of Subsea, marine, naval architecture, civil, ocean engineering or other related engineering disciplines
- Knowledgeable of basic subsea system architecture and equipment including trees, manifolds, jumpers, connectors, valves, chokes, instruments, umbilicals, downhole components, insulation systems etc.
- Knowledgeable of different types of subsea controls hardware and software including Master Control Station (MCS), Topsides Umbilical Termination Assembly (TUTA), SubseaControl Module (SCM), Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU) (direct hydraulic, E-H MUX), umbilicals, flying leads, instrumentation etc.
- Familiarity with operation of typical subsea system including general layout and process flow, chemical distribution, and control philosophy including safety systems
- Familiarity with subsea ROV and diving intervention operations
- Understanding of basic subsea equipment installation sequences including functions ofrunning tools, landing string components and Intervention Work Over Control System (IWOC’s)
- General knowledge of flow assurance considerations in subsea systems e.g. hydrates, wax, inorganic scale, etc.
- Broad knowledge of design standards, specifications and codes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated technical competence and leadership ability
- Ability to take initiative and work in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- This position offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & gas industry.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer (SSA) at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- IT Intern - NYSC at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- Invoice to Cash Collector at GE Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company New Job Opportunities
- Utility Field Engineer at Dangote Refinery
- Shell SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme 2018
- Utility Production Manager at Dangote Group
- Operations Utility Head at Dangote Group
- Utility Panel Officer at Dangote Group
- Materials Manager at Dangote Group - 2 Openings