Stock Controller at Viva Cinemas
Viva Cinemas - Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Stock Controller is responsible for managing all stock and ensuring business costs incurred from stock purchases and utilisation are reduced.
- He/she is expected to control stock movement, delivery, issuance, inventory and stock holdings to avoid losses or theft.
- He/she will also be responsible for making sure the team is regularly provided with stock items as at when needed
- Demonstrated analytical prowess – with strong Excel skills for stock keeping
- Numerical skills
- Team working skills
- Organisational skills
- Relationship management skills
- Negotiation skills
- At least one-year work experience in a similar role
Application Closing Date
20th June 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Location/Position/Name as the subject of the email. e.g. Ikeja / Team Member / Amos Luke.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)