Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee
Who We Seek
Your One World of difference:
- Are you interested in a world that aligns your passion, where talents are nurtured and challenged to express their capabilities in an innovative and agile environment?
- If yes… Then join the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program.
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
- Takes responsibility and Ownership
Java, XML, Android Development, Git , HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries(Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… Etc.
You will be invited to go through the following steps:
Step 1: Computer-Based Test.
Step 2: Pre-Assessment center and Documentation:
Successful candidates from the Computer Based Test would be invited for a pre-assessment, where Candidates are expected to demonstrate potential for key capabilities and qualities required for the Sterling Graduate Trainee program. Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
Step 3: Assessment Center:
Successful candidates from the pre-assessment stage would be invited for a full Assessment Centre exercise, which includes Competency Based Interview, Analytical exercise, Group exercise.
Step 4: Final Interview:
Successful candidates from the Assessment Centre would be required to meet with a member of the Executive Management Team for the final selection process. .
Step 5: Foundation School:
Successful candidates from the final interview will be offered a place in our Graduate Trainee foundation school programme, where successful candidates will be trained and tested on practical, behavioral, and technical aspects of the Bank. Thereafter, successful candidates from the school will be offered employment into the Bank.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
- Client Experience Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Branch Admin Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Quotation & Listing Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Transaction Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Trading Business at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Coverage Head, Private Banking (Abuja) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager, Private Banking at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group