Senior Manager (Telecoms) at Amazuma Group
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager (Telecoms)
- Oversee the daily activities of the operations department
- Maintain excellent relationships via strong stakeholder management, and communication practices at all levels
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of tactical intervention plan to improve network site/cluster utilization, profitability and revenue generation.
- Clearly and concisely communicate new processes to team members
- Oversee fuelling and servicing of generator set on sites
- Check and ensure servicing proposals and fuelling proposals are well prepared before forwarding to the Audit department
- Review the daily activities of the operation unit especially as it concerns the alarms
- Monitor/supervise mobile generator deployment to sites
- Daily check on the engineers at sites to ensure seamless activity thereby reducing sites down
- Ensure collated forms from engineers by the operations unit are signed timely and follow up to the stage of getting the monthly clearance
- Ensure clearance forms from the operations unit are presented timely and accurately.
- Ensure the Admin Manager get a monthly servicing report from the operations unit
- Negotiate with vendors for effective costing
- Monitor the store unit especially servicing materials and vehicle parts in stock
- Periodic visitation to sites for updates
- Other duty as may be assigned.
- A minimum of a B.Sc / HND in relevant field. MBA is a plus
- 4+ years professional experience as a Senior Manager with experience in Telecoms Operations.
- Strong problem-solving skills; experience identifying and resolving issues independently based on own initiative.
- Proactive in nature and accountable in practice; clear ownership over results and quality of work
- Structured, logical, and creative thinking.
- Established track record in driving cross-functional initiatives and/or building out workflows and process improvements within teams that produce measurable impact.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)