Sales Officers (FMCG - Cosmetics) at Lorache Group
Lorache Group - Our client, a Multinational FMCG in the cosmetics and hairline (Cosmetics, Lotion and Hairline) products known across the country, seeks to employ the service of a dedicated and efficient sales personnel to join the team in the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer (FMCG - Cosmetics)
Locations: Calabar, Cross River and Port Harcourt - Rivers
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Driving and achieving Sales and Collections Target
- Managing, training and motivating existing customers to drive revenue growth
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Developing new Customers and recruiting Dealers
- Develop efficient and creative sales for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Customer Service and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in cosmetics (lotions & creams)
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense and understanding of FMCG Industry in Nigeria
- Aggressive sales individual
- Must be mobile.
Application Closing Date
31st July 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)