Sales / Marketing Executive at Ama-Zuma Group
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Executive
- Promote / sell / secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. Market the company's AGO products to existing/potential customers.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years direct sales experience in Petroleum products.
- OND / HND / B.Sc. in Marketing or related field
- Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)