Sales & Marketing Administrator at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Administrator
Job type: Full time
- The Sales and Marketing administrator is at the crossroad between the Marketing function as well as the Sales function.
- He is responsible for implementing marketing and advertising campaigns while linking the Sales Team with the clients by responding customer’s inquiries about offers, products and deliveries, in addition to providing support.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Sales Team
- Implementing Marketing related activities
- Ensuring high quality customer service
- Receive and process customers inquiries
- Prepare the offers using HMD Nigeria price list in coordination with the Sales Team
- Follow up with clients after offers submission for feedback
- Maintain the CRM updated (Leads, Opportunities, Quotations, Accounts...)
- Research projects in the market and extract Leads
- Review the weekly CRM reports with the Sales Team
- Follow up closely with the clients after offers’ submission for feedback and provide post-sales customer service reports
- Coordinate between the clients, the sales team and the head office when required
- Update the monthly sales report regularly for Management
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements and inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, advertising activities, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Monitors budget spending when it comes to on the field marketing activities
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Previous Experience in Similar Position required.
- Attentive to Details
- Able to Multi-task
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Good reporting skills
- Work Experience: 4-5 years
Application Closing Date
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)