Sales Assistant at EdoJobs
EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Assistant
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering enquiries and selling the fashion accessories within the store.
- Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need.
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained.
- Providing customers with information on pricing and available products.
- Ensure customers are satisfied through excellent sales.
- Ensure adherence to relevant company procedures and policies.
- Educational qualification of OND/HND/B.SC in any course of study.
- Proven working experience as sales personnel.
- Should have a basic understanding of sales principles.
- Must be polite and have lots of patients.
- Must be willing to relocate outside Edo state
Application Closing Date
9th August 2019.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)