Reception Assistant at Rhema Care Integrated Development Centre
Rhema Care Integrated Development Centre is an integrated development agency working in Africa with the most vulnerable segments of society to promote gender responsive, participatory and rights-based approaches to development that improve sustainable livelihoods of deprived and hard-to-reach communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reception Assistant
Location: Ogoja, Cross River
Duration: 6 Months (Renewable)
- The Reception Assistant will be supporting the site planning, planning, implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for receiving and managing new arrivals, providing support and guidance to refugees in transit facilities.
- Provide referrals and follow-up of persons of concern to other partners for appropriate service delivery
- Distribution of relief materials including food and non-food items to persons of concern.
- S/he will also ensure that all vulnerable persons are served including the elderly and child-headed households.
- Support cash distribution and monitoring.
- Support Implementation on a timely basis agreed on activities but also taking advantage of unplanned activities that may come up
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Candidates must have a minimum of OND or its equivalent in Social Sciences or other related disciplines.
Additional Skills Required:
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Open to, and tolerant of, other cultures and religion
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Compassion to help and empathy towards vulnerable persons
- Ability to work under pressure in humanitarian contexts
- Ability to utilize office application programs such as Microsoft Word Excel, etc.
Application Closing Date
5 pm; 1st July 2019.
Friday; 12th July 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their one-page Application Letter, addressed to "the Executive Director of Rhema Care Integrated Development Centre", evidence of competencies required for the job and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae indicating clearly your valid telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of your application should read the position you are applying for and your name e.g. Reception Assistant - Oguaghamba Chinedu Steve.
- All applications must be sent via e-mail to the address shown above. No surface emails or telephone calls will be entertained.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS by "9th -10th July 2019" for an interview scheduled to hold in Ogoja on "Friday 12th of July, 2019".
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)