Quality Manager at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Manager
Job ID: 1902465
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Function: Quality
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
- Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Quality Manager based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Under broad direction develops, coordinates and conducts supervision of Quality personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Identifies and evaluates procedures and process equipment required to produce a quality product.
- Participates in failures investigation supporting Reliability and AMO (Assembly Maintenance and Overhaul) functions.
- Coordinate AMO Corrective Action Boards.
- Identifies and develops appropriate documentation for process improvement and project implementation.
- Monitors monthly progress of Quality key performance metrics and Project Management.
- Ensures that processes are conducted according the QMS requirements.
- Maintain the calibration of workshop equipment.
- Responsible for conducting Internal Process Audits, implementing solutions and manage continuous improvement.
- Under broad direction will implement strategies to drive quality and reliability initiatives throughout Baker Hughes.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Responsible for development of employees.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 3+ years of Quality Management experience
- 3+ year of experience in a Manufacturing or Field environment
- Must be able to demonstrate analytical skills and knowledge of specific products.
- Knowledge of testing procedures and specific equipment required to perform quality testing.
- Understand ISO requirements.
- Ability to lead root cause analysis and participate in failure management reviews.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Safety knowledge and focus.
- Experience with SAP enterprise software
- 3 years of experience in Quality Standards (i.e., ISO 9001, API, TQM)
- 3+ of experience managing a staff
- Supply chain knowledge and work experience.
- Familiar with Drilling Services tools or relevant oil field experience.
- Experience with six-sigma or other similar experience.
- ISO lead auditor certified or certified quality manager/engineer preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer (SSA) at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- IT Intern - NYSC at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- Invoice to Cash Collector at GE Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company New Job Opportunities
- Utility Field Engineer at Dangote Refinery
- Shell SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme 2018
- Utility Production Manager at Dangote Group
- Operations Utility Head at Dangote Group
- Utility Panel Officer at Dangote Group
- Materials Manager at Dangote Group - 2 Openings