Quality Control Manager at EdoJobs
EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
- Ensuring adherence to Company Standards, ISO certification, Good Manufacturing Practices and other internal and external regulatory compliance.
- B.Sc/HND in Microbiology, Biological Sciences, Food Science and Technology and any other related field.
- Proven experience as a quality control manager
- Knowledge of operations and maintenance of laboratory equipment, a quality control process
- Knowledge of procedures and relevant legal standards
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
12th August 2019.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)