Program Coordinator at Ruthchilds Foundation
Ruthchilds Foundation is a non-profit organization that promotes the implementation of sustainable socio-economic development programs that mitigate global illegal migration Nigerians. Ruthchilds Foundation currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Ruthchilds Foundation in collaboration with an international partner is currently seeking qualified candidates for the under listed position:
Job Title: Program Coordinator
- This staff when recruited will manage Edo state program activities as directed by the Executive Director.
- Program Coordinators supervise the execution of the program and ensure team members have everything they need to complete their tasks.
- The person in this capacity will plan and follow through with relevant stakeholders relevant to the implementation program policies and maintain the budget by tracking and recording all transactions.
- The person also manages communications, schedule and organize events or meetings related to the program in Edo State.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BSc/MSc in Sociology or BL/LLM or BSc Business Administration/MSc Business Management with 5 years Post-graduation experience with NGOs in similar organizations.
- Ability to communicate in both oral and writing the English language.
- Good with the use of Microsoft Suite and other computer applications.
- Good team spirit and ability to network the NGO environment and another relevant stakeholder.
- Must be able to communicate the English language in both written and oral.
Application Closing Date
15th October 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV (Single MS Word document Only) to email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)