Program Assistant at Ruthchilds Foundation
Ruthchilds Foundation is a non-profit organization that promotes the implementation of sustainable socio-economic development programs that mitigate global illegal migration Nigerians. Ruthchilds Foundation currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Ruthchilds Foundation in collaboration with an international partner is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the under-listed position:
Job Title: Program Assistant
- This person when recruited will support the state program coordinator in the implementation state led program.
- He liaises with head office, sends out memos and letters as directed by State program coordinator to relevant stakeholders.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.Sc in Sociology or BL with 3 years Post graduation NGO experience in similar organization.
- Ability to communicate in both oral and writing the English language.
- Good with the use of Microsoft Suite and other computer applications.
- Good team spirit and ability to network the NGO environment and another relevant stakeholder.
Application Closing Date
15th October 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter / CV (Single MS Word document ONLY) to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)