Personal Assistant to COO/GM at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to COO/GM
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for managing and organizing the officers of the COO and GM.
- Responsible for report production, minute taking and will need to work with managers at all levels within the organization.
- Manage small projects on behalf of the COO and/or GM
- Support the production of internal communications, briefing materials, reports, presentations, spreadsheets, etc.
- Manage the diaries of the COO and GM and will have some secretarial support duties.
- Minimum of tertiary education.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Good IT literacy (confident in Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good organisational skills - able to work to tight deadlines
- Good administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills dealing with colleagues at all levels.
Application Closing Date
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)