Online Video Editor at TVC Communications
TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market-leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital.
We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Video Editor
Job Type: Full Time
- Collaborate with staff to brainstorm content topics
- Edit video content to suite different online platforms using appropriate software
- Improve content by adding music, sound, film or artwork
- Ensure all published content meets quality standards
- Monitor and report on web presence and traffic
- Keep track of developments in digital technology
- Proven work experience as a digital editor
- Digital editing skills with an exceptional portfolio of published work
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects or Final Cut Pro)
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills.
26th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Senior Multi-Media Journalist, Digital at the BBC World Service
- Broadcast Journalist, BBC Hausa at the BBC World Service
- Reporter, Health at BBC World Service
- Broadcast Journalist (Multimedia), Health at the BBC World Service
- Journalist (Events Producer) at the BBC World Service
- Finance Assistant at BBC Media Action
- Web Developer at TVC Communications
- Online Video Editor at TVC Communications
- Client Service/ Account Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Video Editor at CameraBoy Multimedia