Network Review Officer at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Network Review Officer
Ref Id: 18000025
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- To ensure that all Risks and vulnerabilities associated with bank’s IT Network platforms and related systems are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in IT department
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in ISOD department
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in Record and Archive department
- Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on the bank’s Network devices, servers, operating systems and ensure that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis.
- Ensure proper change control procedures over changes to the Network, DR, Servers, updates and patches.
- Perform reviews to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of IT Network/Server security by checking for the enforcement of the following; System backups, server Hardening, Batch job security, Device File Security, physical access restriction etc.
- Review the overall network security strategy including but not limited to Network design, Security policies, documentations, redundancies, Segmentations, Compartmentalization, virtualizations, Defense-in-depth, Penetration testing, Staffing structure, device hardening, patching, etc.
- Verify that appropriate controls are in place against vulnerabilities associated with the network through the prompt deployment of Fixes, Patches and service packs for CISCO devices, IOS and Windows Operating systems. Raise and document exceptions where applicable.
- Maintain monthly statistics of link/device downtime for all branches and produce monthly system downtime reports as part of the overall control situation report of internal control.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any Science or Engineering course, CISA or CISSP or IT related certification such as CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE).
- Minimum experience: 3 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or IT security work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Client Experience Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Branch Admin Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Quotation & Listing Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Transaction Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Trading Business at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Coverage Head, Private Banking (Abuja) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager, Private Banking at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group