Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019
Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microsoft Internship Opportunity
Job number: 570287
Profession: Technical Sales
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Internship
Travel: 0-25 %
- Are you insatiably curious? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation?
- If yes - our Intern Program is designed for you.
- Even the greatest were once beginners. Internship at Microsoft is looking for committed people with initiative and drive.
- Our applicants should have a genuine passion for technology, analytical thinking, interest towards communication skills and team projects.
- Passion is the common ingredient among our colleagues, and if you’ve got it, then whatever your particular skills are, we’ll find the perfect home for them!
Microsoft Intern Program:
- Our Intern Program offers you the opportunity to join Microsoft on a real job role in various job families. On top of your role, you’ll have the chance to join our dynamic community of international interns, enabling you to build a global network of contacts and to gain exposure to real Microsoft business activities and leaders in the world!
- Our technology helps to empower customers through you. These positions give you the opportunity to have an impact on both internal and external customers.
- You are the kind of person who can’t help but inspire people with the power and potential of technology.
- You’re hardwired to share with them how a program or new piece of hardware can improve their lives or businesses.
- Here, you can use your gift to become a trusted client advisor, supporting our customers and keeping our company growing in more than 100 countries around the world.
To ensure you are having the best out of your internship; a full experience has been designed especially for you to nourish your talent and sharpen your capability. Additional to the On the Job Experience you will witness; you will have opportunity to enjoy the following highlights:
- On-boarding day
- Manager one-to-ones
- Regular performance reviews
- Personal Development Program
- Mentorship program
- Organized Intern community events
- Access to latest Microsoft technology and solutions
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from undergraduate studies
- Pursuing a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer majors or related fields
- Well-developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for People & Technology, Customer relations and Sales
- Fluency in English Language
- Available to start on 1st of March 2019
- Online Application
- Application Screening
- HR Interview
- Technical/Business Interview
- Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Customer Service Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Sales Manager at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Project Management Executive at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Sales Executive at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- General Manager, IS Governance & Compliance at MTN Nigeria
- Financial Planning Accountant at MTN Nigeria
- Planner - Material Resource at MTN Nigeria
- Financial Planning Manager (Financial Reporting) at MTN Nigeria
- Communications Manager, Sub Saharan Africa at MasterCard Nigeria