Logistic Officer at Five3 Nigeria Limited
Five3 Nigeria Limited is a dynamic firm, we operate locally and internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Officer
- The responsibilities revolve around keeping the track of the materials which are shipped or received in any organisation.
- This job is all about managing the logistic records and the candidate dealing with this profile must be active and self-organised.
- The accurate data of the entire logistics have to be maintained by this job profile holder and he needs to be really attentive in terms of keeping all the records. Negotiation with the transport companies is also the responsibility of a logistics officer and they must try to get the best prices for all the transport works. All the material which is under transport is also managed by a logistic officer.
- Logistic officers are responsible for maintaining all the logistic or transportation-related records in any organisation.
- They must be well versed with the products that their organisation deals with.
- They must be accurate in terms of data and record management and they should also have good negotiation skills to fetch the best transportation charges for their organisation.
- The stocking of the product is also managed by the logistics officers.
- Logistic officers are also responsible for packaging the products during the transit to secure the products from any kind of damage.
- They must know to use and handle the machines that are used in the packing and stocking of the materials.
- The Warehouse maintenance is also the responsibility of the logistics officers and they have to ensure the proper management of the warehouse.
- The mode and method of product transportation is also decided by the logistic officers and they have to implement best in class practices for the transportation of the material.
- All the technical knowledge has to be given to the field officers by the logistics professionals.
- They also design the new logistic guidelines for the organisation.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Applicant must be Lagos State resident
Application Closing Date
30th May 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using the "Job Title" as a subject of the email.
Note: the Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)