Java Developer at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Developer
- We are looking for a Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer to join our team. S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development.
- S/he will support the creation of user-centred systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- At least 2 years experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience developing and working with OpenMRS and server maintenance is a great advantage.
- Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
Application Closing Date
1st September 2019.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)