Help Desk Officer at Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Help Desk Officer
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- The Help Desk Officer is responsible for assessing how successfully processes have been implemented, for judging the effectiveness of any achieved defined target levels, driving special projects, inspecting site at pre-proposal stage, conducting gap analysis, preparing facility condition assessment reports, providing support in negotiation as necessary. Supports the Facility Manager.
- Be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries; escalate concerns of a complex nature to the facility manager for advice and guidance.
- Log all job requests that are received via telephone onto the central Helpdesk request system.
- Ensure all relevant information in order to prioritise and resolve requests is obtained and evaluated.
- Contribute to the development of new works requests into quotations, requesting purchase orders and arranging work in consultation with the customer, and organising the recharge process.
- Monitor work progress and update customers through to completion of work, gather feedback from the Estates team in order to update issues accordingly.
- Run reports and analyse helpdesk data as requested.
- Ensure events requirements are carried out by relevant teams. where required.
- Manage day to day administration and filing as required as directed.
- Follow up with customers and users to ensure complete resolution of issues
- continually monitor the facility for compliance with safety, health and environmental regulations
- must always have plans in place to maintain a variety of systems and functions within the facility
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to site maintenance
- HND/BSc in relevant fields
- Minimum of 2years experience in a similar role
- Skilled in project management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication
- Excellent organizational skills, A knack for problem-solving
- Good interpersonal relationship management
Application Closing Date
15th July 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Head, Listing Business at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Accountant, Financial Operations (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Assistant Internal Auditor at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTB) Graduate Internship Programme 2018
- Sahel Capital Management Trainee Program (SMTP) 2018
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Internal Auditor at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Engineer - Field of Technical Building Equipment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Accountants at John Holt Plc