Head of Creative and Marketing (Fashion Business) at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Creative and Marketing (Fashion Business)
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Creative and Marketing
- To provide operational leadership and direction for all units under creative and marketing department.
- Work with website developer and designers to ensure website is user friendly, well-maintained and constantly updated with the latest Technology with an emphasis on merchandising and increasing sales.
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website.
- Develop selling points, key features, and key sales messaging for online promotions and collateral.
- Work with marketing colleagues to create campaigns and improve search engine rankings, increase traffic to the site and strengthen customer loyalty.
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them.
- Develop Strategies to increase traffic to the website with the incorporation of best tools, such as utilizing social media channels, search engine optimization and blogging to maximize revenue.
- Take responsibility for the management and the ongoing coaching of ecommerce team members in line with core skills/competences identified for the roles within best practice guidelines.
- Excellent Leadership and supervising skills to lead, direct and motivate e-commerce teams into meeting performance and growth goals.
- Partner with Operations Team to monitor and ensure stock is at appropriate levels.
- Discuss action planning, including specific milestones, timetables and monitoring activities to keep the team focused and to create and appropriate sense of urgency.
- Work with team to upload products and promotional banners to the website as well as attach prices, attributes and image ID to each product.
- Study front and back-end organization and propose functional recommendations regarding customer buying experience and digital merchandising to enhance web presence.
- Track and reports on all site metrics and statistics to optimize conversion and meet company objectives.
- Implement daily webpage changes (include SEO support) to maintain accuracy of public facing website content and functionality.
- Perform other duties as assigned by line manager
- Responsible for preparing creative look seasonal calendar and assignment of creative team into task.
- Responsible for ensuring all timelines are set and followed by creative team.
- Responsible for engaging other business unit on creative unit seasonal work plan
- Provide complete look for updating and reviewing of merchandising complete look line and database.
- Create matching stories from incoming merchandise using the order worksheet and send looks created to merchandising unit to aid allocation.
- Work with merchandising team to re-merchandise slow sellers in stores by recreating the look to aid sales.
- Responsible for ensuring merchandising complete look line sheet are used for upselling and cross selling.
- Responsible for using color as a guide to merchandise arrangement in store.
- Responsible for products visual merchandising and planning in store layouts to promote cross and up selling.
- Ensure hangers are arranged correctly facing the right away from the customers.
- Ensure every top must have bottoms to go with it. No merchandise most be found without a bottom.
- Responsible for preparing and executing photo shoot creative look essential calendar plan.
- Work remotely with stores to ensure that their windows are done properly and make sure corrections where need be.
- Responsible for changing window display according to theme/cycle and send the image to all store as a guide to ensure uniformity
- Responsible for ensuring external signage is clean and all letters displayed.
- Responsible for changing windows display once in 2 weeks or following schedule time-table.
- In-Store Products Arrangement Compliance Management
- Mannequin Visual Look Management
- Creative Photo-shoot Management
- Stores Seasonal Campaign Idea Generation and Executions
- Stores Voucher and Gift Promotion Management.
- Experience: Minimum of 15 years with International Exposure
- Qualification: BSc / MSc with Relevant International Training.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in MS word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)