Head, Financial Advisory at Asset & Resource Management Holding Company
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company - Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Financial Advisory
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The Position Holder is responsible for leading deal origination, and delivery of financial advisory services to clientele on various complex assignments relating to mergers & acquisitions, debt restructuring & refinancing, management buy-outs / buy-ins, bond issuance, initial public offers & share re-issuance etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Strategy: Define and implement the company’s business strategy in line with conditions in its operating environment and helping to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives that sustain / improve the company’s competitive advantage within its operating environment.
- Relationship Building: Influences key stakeholders and manages 'high value' relationships at a strategic level to identify and build relationships with partners and stakeholders to support long term business development.
- Deal Origination: Lead the origination of new deals / transactions by proactively working to establish the company’s credibility as an investment partner, aggressively pitching prospective clients to generate leads, and managing relationships with intermediaries.
- Transaction Strategy: Responsible for overall strategy of a transaction, including negotiations, client interaction, and management of documentation.
- Deal Execution: Responsible for leading the execution of acquired transactions from ensuring thorough due diligence, evaluation of financial, tax, and legal risks; understanding the true cost of compliance, assessing the fair market value of assets and liabilities; and determining the feasibility of business plan given projections, and available resources.
- Debt Restructuring: Responsible for helping clients improve business cash-flow, and avoid financial distress, by interfacing with financial institutions to negotiate the restructuring and/or refinancing of clients’ debt obligations, so as to allow them to continue business operations.
- Financial Modelling: Oversees the preparation of abstract models representing (possible) real-world financial models to support decision-making by key stakeholders on business valuations, scenario planning, capital budgeting, financial statement analysis, and project finance.
- Client Advisory: Act as a seasoned adviser to clients, providing an independent opinion on complex financial transactions and scenarios, such as mergers & acquisitions, debt restructuring & refinancing, management buy-outs/buy-ins, bond issuance, initial public offers & share re-issuance etc.
- Research: Oversee the preparation of extensive valuation and pricing analyses to support a firm’s financial advisory activities.
- Supports Team’s Development: Provides advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
- Minimum of 15 years of cognate experience spanning corporate banking and/or capital market operations, with at least 5-7 years in a leadership role.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- MBA or other advanced degrees in finance.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFA or similar professional qualification).
Application Closing Date
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)