Graphics Designer Intern at Transsnet Financial
Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer Intern
- Responsible for the creative and design work of image graphics such as posters, single pages, and display stands;
- Responsible for brand VI, product UI design, and a small amount of video processing.
- Skilled in using PS, AI and other design tool software;
- Have art foundation, independent creation and good aesthetic ability;
- positive work attitude, a strong sense of responsibility, and a good team spirit.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)