Graphics Designer at Model Touch Publishers Limited
Model Touch Publishers Limited is a multi-dynamic educational and publishing business firm established in 2007 by the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria to publish books in all disciplines across all levels of education. We are renowned publishers in Science and Technology, Basic Sciences and other disciplines. As part of vision drive, we are currently expanding our scope to cover the print media.
We, therefore, invite applications from qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Akure, Ondo
As a Graphics Designer, your duties will include:
- Conceptualization and designing of graphics content for the newspaper and all our digital mediums - Website, Social Media, Emails etc
- Conceptualization and designing of all form of advertisements for the newspaper and all our digital media.
- Day to day content designing for our paper, website and social media - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
Minimum Required Experience:
- 2 - 3 years experience as a Graphics Design especially in the print media industry.
- A minimum of National Diploma (ND) in Computer Science, Industrial Design and related disciplines.
- Must portray excellent skills in art and design
- Expert at graphics design and editing software (including Corel Draw, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe After Effects and Photoshop)
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Ability to carry out the multi-tasks assignment with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Good observation and deduction skills
- Integrity and morality
- Excellent Oral and written skills
Application Closing Date
31st May 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Credentials, Letter of Application, three (3) references, passport photograph and a scanned valid means of identification to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicant must be ready to resume job immediately
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)