Graphic Designer, Opera - OPay at Opera Software Nigeria
At Opera Software, we develop superior products and services for our users around the world through state-of-the-art technology, innovation, leadership, and partnerships. Our product portfolio includes web browsers, payment solutions, news aggregation services, data compression, and privacy. Our products enable more than 350 million internet consumers to discover and connect with the content and services that matter most to them, regardless of the device, network, or location.
We strive to develop superior products and services for our users around the world, through state-of-the-art technology, innovation, leadership and partnerships.
Opera Software is looking for a qualified candidate to join the growing Opera Payments engineering team for the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer, Opera - OPay
Job type: Full-Time
- We are looking for a passionate and engaged graphic designer with experience in advertising or marketing graphic design to join our design team. Web and mobile application visual design experience is a plus. The position is in Lagos, Nigeria and is part of the global Opera Payment Product Department.
- The Opera Payments Platform (OPay) enables users to pay for various services through their mobile or web browser. It provides fast, easy, and secure payments and money transfers. Our key markets are emerging economies in Africa, Asia, and South America, where Opera has a traditionally strong presence and user base.
- As part of the design team, you will work in close collaboration with the marketing team. Design deliverables will include, but are not limited to: campaigns, ad creation and placement, social media content, product launches, image retouches, packaging, and more. It is essential that the right candidate can articulate design rationally, verbally, and visually. You have the proven ability to work in a team of creatives with a hands-on approach from receiving the briefing to the final execution.
- If you’re looking for a fast-paced, agile, and fun environment to work and have an interest in the payment industry, then Opera is the place for you!
- Create graphic design (e.g. campaign posters, banners) aligned with our brand’s look and feel across all channels (e.g. online site, social media, stores)
- Create print material (e.g. poster, notepads, packaging)
- Help design digital projects (e.g. Android/iOS mobile application visual design, website design)
- Design and polish presentation decks based on corporate visual identity
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Be able to take initiative, be creative and curious, be able to organize design review meetings, and collect feedback from other teammates and from end users
- Communicate and collaborate with other cross-functional teammates
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with graphic design
- B.Sc. in Design or a related field, or demonstrated design knowledge in equivalent practical experience
- Skills in SketchApp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity to explore and push the limits of graphic design and art work
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Portfolio required for candidates
- Motion design
- User experience design
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Customer Service Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Sales Manager at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Project Management Executive at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Sales Executive at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- General Manager, IS Governance & Compliance at MTN Nigeria
- Financial Planning Accountant at MTN Nigeria
- Planner - Material Resource at MTN Nigeria
- Financial Planning Manager (Financial Reporting) at MTN Nigeria
- Communications Manager, Sub Saharan Africa at MasterCard Nigeria