Graphic Designer at Strugz
Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We are currently seeking for a candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Part - time
- Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software
- Communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers
- Develop the overall layout and production design.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Incorporate changes recommended into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Design Software: Adobe Photoshop
- CorelDraw skills
- Photoshop skills
- UI/UX with over 2 years working experience
- Graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Creative services
- Attention to details
- Desktop publishing tools, acute vision, handle rejection.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)