Graduate Creative Designer at MainOne Cable Nigeria
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer
Job Type: Contract
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
- The Creative Designer will be responsible for the following functions:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, CorelDraw, and other graphic design software.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Communications or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design.
Demands of the Job
- MainOne is seeking out-of-the-box thinking in-house Creative Design Intern to work closely with its marketing team to create various collateral materials, advertising concepts and products that adequately and uniquely communicate the company’s value proposition and services, by creating compelling campaign visuals that set MainOne apart from the status quo.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)