Government of Enugu State Massive Recruitment for State Cleaners (1000 Openings)
The Government of Enugu State under the Enugu Clean Team Project is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified indigenes to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Cleaner
Following from the approval by the Enugu State Executive Council (EXCO) for the supplementary recruitment of 1000 Youths for Enugu Clean Team Project in order to increase the Clean Team to 2000 workforce, interested candidates are invited to apply.
RequirementsInterested candidates should have a minimum qualification of Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE/WAEC) and between the age bracket of 18 to 35 years.
Application Closing Date28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit two (2) copies of their typewritten Application Letters with recent Passport Photographs, copies of their Curriculum Vitae, O'Level Certificate among other necessary documents to:
The Office of the Coordinator,
Enugu Clean Team Project,
No. 9 CIDJAP Street,
Uwani, Enugu (Beside Umuchinemere Pro Credit Micro Finance Bank),
Applications are to be submitted in person and is done free of charge. Any demand for money before submission of application Must be disregarded and reported.
Passports photograph could be taken at the submission point.
Pregnant women and nursing mothers are not eligible to apply.
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Massive Entry-level & Exp. Job Recruitment 2018
- British High Commission New Job Position Available
- Secretary job at United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Graduate Agricultural Officer - Grade II (Agronomist) at the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
- Principal Agricultural Officer at the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
- Higher Agricultural Superintendent (Crop Protection Officers) at the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
- Senior Agricultural Officer (Agricultural Economists) at the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
- Family Medicine Specialist at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Communications and Advocacy Officer at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- FRSC recruitment: Screening, physical assessments to commence Sept 24