Generator Mechanical Engineer at Ama-Zuma Group
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Generator Mechanical Engineer
- Specializations on Diesel generators with emphasis on SDMO, MIKANO, JUBAILI BROS, MANTRAC, BROAD CROWN, PERKINS, VOLVO, John Deer and MTU Engines.
- A minimum of three years cognate experience in telecommunication industry is required.
- ND / HND in Mechanical Engineering or Matured and experienced candidates with Trade test I, II & III.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)