Finance Officer at Viva Cinemas
Viva Cinemas - Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- The Finance Officer performs a variety of financial and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures.
- He analyses and prepares financial and management reports as well as provides accurate and timely financial information to Line Manger and the Management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintains accurate financial administration (creditors, debtors, salary administration, ledgers) and monitors the cash flow, the goods flow, accounts, and other financial transactions.
- Develops system for the maintenance of accurate financial records.
- Maintains an efficient financial information system.
- Prepares periodic financial reports, statement of performance account and financial position
- Ensures compliance with defined accounting policies and financial reporting standards.
- Performs financial analysis as required
- Provides assistance with stock reconciliation and reports at our fashion retail and cinema outlets as required.
- Prepares, fills and ensures prompt remittance of all statutory payments towards including VAT, PAYE tax, employee and Company pension contributions.
- Liaise with Auditors/ Tax consultant and external Auditors (FIRS/LIRS etc.) on various audit activities.
- Perform periodic ledger, creditors, repayment and bank reconciliations as required.
- Oversees POS and Bank collection.
- Manage the receipts and deposits of cash and bank transactions, including foreign transfers, to ensure the accuracy of company’s financial position.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Good working knowledge of Accounting Software/computers/ Microsoft office.
- Good financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of finance best practices and IFRS/ international accounting and financial reporting standards.
- Good communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and people management skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or it is equivalent in Accounting and Finance.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CMA.
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience in Accounting/ Finance.
Application Closing Date
24th June 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)