Finance Intern at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Job Type: Full time
- The finance intern will be responsible for general support of the finance department; record management, management of petty cash e.t.c and any other role as delegated by the Finance Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for filing of relevant documents for the finance department.
- Provide general support to the account department.
- Handling communications with other departments and vendors
- Carry out basic office task such as filing and processing of mails.
- Carry out banking activities periodically.
- Assist in the procurement section of the department.
- Handling of petty cash records
- Broad knowledge and experience in Accounting & Finance
- Applicant must have good communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Organizational Adaptability and must be quick to learn.
- Minimum of an OND qualification.
- The contract will be reviewed every 3 months.
Application Closing Date
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)