Field Services Outside Sales Representative, Energy & Power at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Services Outside Sales Representative, Energy & Power
Ref No.: 004NG9
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management and for Account Planning.
- Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
- Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Prepares sales quotations and proposals with the help of quotation team in respect of FS expected margin.
- Works closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
- Is “feeding” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Educates customers on all SE products and services with special attention on Recurring and digital Offers
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employees
- Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed
- FS Sales Team, Customers, FSVP, FS Operational Marketing, Inside services sales, BU/Country account managers, Business developers , Services Bureau
- Key Success Factors:
- Good working relationship and regular coordination with all Account Managers (incl. GAM/KAM) for opportunities identification and support
- Regular collaboration with FS Operational Marketing team for thorough understanding of country Installed Base
- The successful candidate should have a (4) year college Degree or equivalent work experience and (3-10) years technical sales experience.
- Inside sales or CCC experience is a plus
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Cummins Inc Ongoing Recruitment
- Sales Application Engineer in Lagos
- Project Engineer - Planning & Electrical Instrumentation at Sahara Group Limited
- Solar Regional Sales Representative at Schneider Electric
- Field Services Outside Sales Representative, Energy & Power at Schneider Electric
- Petroleum Engineer at Baker Hughes GE