ExxonMobil Graduate Entry-level Recruitment 2018
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate EngineerLocation: Lagos
Job Segment: Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Engineering
- The successful candidate will undergo on-the-job training in various engineering skill areas to prepare him/her for assignments in any designated engineering aspect of oil and gas production anywhere in Nigeria.
The successful candidate will have a strong, fundamental background in problem-solving, as well as a good understanding of engineering concepts and must be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team. The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following engineering disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial & Production, Subsea, Material & Metallurgical
- A maximum of three (3) continuous years of relevant industry experience. Recent graduates with no previous experience can apply.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Readiness to work in our various work locations
- Open to changing priorities and work load.
- This position offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & gas industry.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer (SSA) at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- IT Intern - NYSC at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- Invoice to Cash Collector at GE Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company New Job Opportunities
- Utility Field Engineer at Dangote Refinery
- Shell SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme 2018
- Utility Production Manager at Dangote Group
- Operations Utility Head at Dangote Group
- Utility Panel Officer at Dangote Group
- Materials Manager at Dangote Group - 2 Openings