Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Title: Graduate Program - Digital Business Support Systems (BSS) Solution Architect
Req ID: 252033
Location: Lagos, NG
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Architecture, Telecom, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering
- We have our next Graduate program in Nigeria, starting in August 2018 - which is open to all recent Computer Science, Information Technology (or similar) graduates.
- Ericsson is passionate about the growth of our employees, and offers on the job learning, as well as a structured training program.
- In this duration, you will be assigned a mentor and buddy to give you a great start to your career.
- You will be involved in solution design, business analysis, enterprise architecture and your scope of work could include customer engagements, presentations, workshops, as well as service delivery of digital business support systems.
- The Ericsson Graduate program is run over a period of 12 months and during this period, there will be training and development opportunities available to the graduates.
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis.
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions.
- Support deployment of solution.
- Provide feedback to Research & Development (R&D).
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
- Develop technical presentations & proposals and perform customer presentations.
- Supporting pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
- Execute product configuration.
- Execute integration and migration work.
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test.
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or Information Technology (or a degree in a relevant field).
- Completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is required.
- This is a full-time graduate program with the duration of 12 months.
- Newly graduated individuals in 2017 or 2018 with the above mentioned qualifications are preferred.
- Knowledge / general understanding of Telecommunications is a benefit.
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Presentation & Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Basic financial Understanding.
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Creating & Innovating
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Continuous learning and development.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Integrated Revenue Management (Charging and Billing)
- Internet of Things (IoT) Products and Solutions
- Mobile Money
- Service Enablement.
- Digital Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Catalog and Order Management
- Digital Front-End
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
- Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Customer Service Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Sales Manager at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Project Management Executive at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Sales Executive at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- General Manager, IS Governance & Compliance at MTN Nigeria
- Financial Planning Accountant at MTN Nigeria
- Planner - Material Resource at MTN Nigeria
- Financial Planning Manager (Financial Reporting) at MTN Nigeria
- Communications Manager, Sub Saharan Africa at MasterCard Nigeria