Environmental Engineer at ExxonMobil Nigeria
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Position: Environmental Engineer
- The successful candidate will provide key Environmental and Regulatory support to the organization and will liaise with various governmental agencies.
- Conducting Environmental studies and securing permits
- Participating in statutory environmental and regulatory audits and assessments
- Stewarding Environmental Management Plan (EMP) development and implementation for facilities/operations.
- The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of oil and gas production operations and will be conversant with Environmental Management technology and techniques as well as permitting requirements and database management.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following engineering disciplines: Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum, Industrial & Production, Material & Metallurgical, Safety Engineering and Risk Management
- 5 – 10 years onshore and/or offshore technical experience
- Ability to take initiative and facilitate meetings with multiple stakeholders/business lines
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Familiarity with the Nigerian Environment Laws and Regulations
- Experience in site assessment and incident investigation
- Good knowledge of emergency response processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated technical competence and leadership ability
- This position offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & gas industry.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer (SSA) at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- IT Intern - NYSC at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- Invoice to Cash Collector at GE Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company New Job Opportunities
- Utility Field Engineer at Dangote Refinery
- Shell SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme 2018
- Utility Production Manager at Dangote Group
- Operations Utility Head at Dangote Group
- Utility Panel Officer at Dangote Group
- Materials Manager at Dangote Group - 2 Openings