Drivers at Ruthchilds Foundation - Abuja and Edo
Ruthchilds Foundation is a non-profit organization that promotes the implementation of sustainable socio-economic development programs that mitigate global illegal migration Nigerians. Ruthchilds Foundation currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Ruthchilds Foundation in collaboration with an international partner is currently seeking qualified candidates for the under-listed position:
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Abuja and Edo
- This person will be responsible for conveying persons, program materials, equipment, and staff of the organization to the areas where they are required to carry out their activities.
- The person taking care of Ruthschild Foundation vehicles in lines with the fleets management policy of the organization. He reports directly to the Finance and Admin Coordinator.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Possess valid driver’s license, Possess General Certificate of Education with 5 years and above driving skills of which 2 must be with NGO.
- Must be familiar with Abuja and Edo metropolitan traffics system.
- Must be able to be communicate the English language in both written and oral.
Application Closing Date
15th October 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV (Single MS Word document Only) to email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)