Documentation Management Officers at Peen Nigeria Limited - 7 Openings
Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Management Officer
Locations: Borno, Yobe, Cross River, Kaduna, Edo, Gombe and Delta (Warri)
- Type, store, file, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database systems
- Check completion and correctness of forms, documents and bills.
- Ensure integrity of original documents through processing, and packing and marking of prepared projects.
- Ensure agreement of documents and corporate records with legal, clinical, financial and regulatory guidelines.
- Merge image documents with text documents, and assist in printing procedures.
- Proofread, merge and format documents whenever required
- Ensure complete secrecy in managing confidential documents, and manage document recovery.
- Utilize software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines.
- Applicant must possess minimum of SSCE Certificate or Diploma in certificate
- Applicant must have very good knowledge of the use of computer applications e.g (Microsoft suites)
- Data entry skills is an added advantage
- Fast in typing and storage of large documents
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicant must be descent and well organised
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Applicants should have a National Identification Card.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and other necessary documents to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)