Digital Marketer at Attainables Entertainment Limited
Attainables Entertainment Limited is a learning resource company created to communicate sound educational, entertaining and value building principles to children through the instrumentality of fun learning resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time and improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ads management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- (Compulsory) Must have Experienced in managing existing e-commerce marketing sites and platforms Jumia, Konga, SME Hub etc.
Application Closing Date
30th August 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and contact details to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)