Design Engineer at ExxonMobil Nigeria
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Design Engineer
- The successful candidate will provide direct and specific design engineering support in the Civil /Structural area to project teams and will oversee the Civil/Structural design work of selected design engineering contractors.
- The successful candidate will have technical and engineering knowledge in the area of Civil/Structural Engineering and must be able to work in a team setting.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 5 – 10 years technical and engineering experience in the area of Civil / Structural Engineering
- Working knowledge of applicable industry codes and standards
- Ability to carry out necessary surveys required to develop environmental loading demands and ability to interpret as well as apply the results
- Experience in interpreting soil reports and applying soil mechanics principles for design (foundation, piling, earthworks, drainage, undergrounds etc.)
- Familiarity with relevant industry engineering software and applications
- Demonstrated ability to apply fundamental knowledge of Civil/Structural systems design, layout and operation
- Experience in developing and reviewing deck design loading
- Experience in reviewing and verifying structural drawings and modeling foundation properties for structural analysis
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated technical competence and leadership ability
- Ability to take initiative and work in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- This position offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & gas industry
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer (SSA) at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- IT Intern - NYSC at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- Invoice to Cash Collector at GE Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company New Job Opportunities
- Utility Field Engineer at Dangote Refinery
- Shell SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme 2018
- Utility Production Manager at Dangote Group
- Operations Utility Head at Dangote Group
- Utility Panel Officer at Dangote Group
- Materials Manager at Dangote Group - 2 Openings