Data Analyst at Palladium Group
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Project Overview and Role
- The Integrated Health Project (IHP) aims to strengthen local capacity and systems to contribute to reductions in child and maternal morbidity and mortality in target states, and to increase the capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support quality primary healthcare.
- The Data Analyst position is responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting HMIS data.
- Responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting HMIS data
- Analyzes and troubleshoots HMIS user issues to implement a resolution or escalate the case to Pathways staff
- Provides ongoing training and technical assistance to HMIS users via email, phone, and webcast, and on site as appropriate
- Leads the development and implementation of data quality, management, and analysis plans
- Provides on-site data quality assessment of LGA, health facilities, and others by assisting with implementation planning, including data entry process improvement
- Prepares regular and ad-hoc reports, analysis, presentations, charts, graphs, and other documents as assigned
- Performs data quality checks and monitors for gaps
- Reports to HMIS Specialist
The Data Analyst will have some experience and up-to-date knowledge and skills in MIS and M&E for health systems and healthcare provision. S/he must be familiar with the HMIS data context at the State level and working with health facilities and LGA for data collection, reporting and use. S/he should have experience with USAID / International donor programs. Additional qualifications include:
- A Bachelor’s degree / HND in Demography, Statistics, Information Technology, Public Health Information Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of working with HMIS for public health.
- Experience in using NHMIS Tools and DHIS2
- Competency in MS Word and Excel. Experience using statistical software a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in facilitation of training workshops and onsite mentoring of health workers
- Fluent in English (written and oral communication) and Hausa.
Applications Closing Date
30th June 2019.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)